About the brand Sanjo
In 2019 SANJO was acquired by M2BEWEAR located in Rua 5 de Outubro nº484 | 4700-260 - Braga with NIF 514475188, a trading company from Braga, with reference shareholders, with a large experience in logistics, production and retail. Currently SANJO is based in Braga where all areas of development and support of the brand are located and with production located in Felgueiras, with a production partner.
All Sanjo sneakers are manufactured in Felgueiras. All of Sanjo's production is currently in Portugal. The entire production cycle is 100% Portuguese, from raw materials to labor. We intend to make Sanjo a 100% Portuguese brand because of the history it carries it wouldn't make sense for us to be made somewhere else, with other materials, or by other hands. It is not only a product made in Portugal, but a 100% Portuguese product.
SANJO returns with a new attitude: we intend to work the duality of the old and the new, bring the classics to the present day and continue to work the legacy that SANJO carries. We make sneakers 100% made in Portugal, focusing on quality, creating exclusive products and a unique DNA that Sanjo has carried for over 80 years.
We deliver more than sneakers: we deliver a legacy that we want the Portuguese to be a part of, ultimately making SANJO the Portuguese sneaker brand, spread internationally.
1. bring SANJO back home, for all the limitations we had in moving the production process;
2. To put SANJO back on the level we consider to be the one where it fits and make SANJO a legendary brand;
3. Make our customers more than just users, someone who belongs to a community, who is part of our legacy, who participates in our history and who reinvents themselves through iconic sneakers, with exclusive DNA and 100% Portuguese quality.
In terms of visual identity, the main goal was to maintain and respect the original model in order to deliver it just as it was designed in its first conception and in its origin.
In terms of quality, there was a mandatory improvement process that forced us to gather some efforts in order to meet what we wanted:
1. bringing production from other countries, namely Spain or China, to Portugal forced us to make some decisions about the production process It was imperative to abandon the vulcanization of the sole, a production method that no longer exists in Portugal due to environmentalist policies. The sole is now glued, a more environmentally friendly method, when compared to the previous procedure. This change allowed us to reduce the brand's ecological footprint, making SANJO a 100% national brand - from its origins to its final product. It was undoubtedly the biggest challenge we faced and it fills us with pride to have managed to get to the final product just as we envisioned.
2. Bringing production to Portugal and choosing to build the new K100 and K200 with a technique other than vulcanization required developing the soles from scratch, a process that went back and forth until we reached the final sole, as well as from the point of view of modeling the vamp, where we were very careful so that the modeling respected the legacy that these two models carry.
3. Another challenge was to add value and quality to SANJO. This implied abandoning the printing techniques that the sneaker had, such as in the sole or the palm and replace everything by textile labels, with greater durability and more aesthetic. The eyelets and linings were replaced with visually identical but higher quality materials. The new K100 and K200 now come with an inner lining to make the foot more comfortable, and for the Fall/Winter releases we added an inner foam to promote the warming of the foot, significantly increasing comfort for the colder days.
We are back the same, but different. More than what you see is what you feel, know"Our Iconics".
To talk about SANJO is to talk about K100 and K200. In order to celebrate the importance they had in building SANJO as a brand, we decided to affectionately call these models "Our Iconic", because they are truly that, the icons of Sanjo, its original copies, the stars of Sanjo.
SANJO's legacy is the greatest responsibility we proudly carry, and as such it only made sense to continue writing this story preserving the most distinctive thing we have -"Our Icons".
- You can register and have your user account or proceed as a guest;
- You select the product you want and the size you want. Then click on "ADD TO CART";
- If you want to add more products click on "CONTINUE TO BUY";
- If you want to finalize your purchase, you should check your order (see if the sizes and models you want are selected correctly). Next, confirm that you agree with the terms and conditions and enter your name and VAT number if you want an invoice with tax data. Then, go ahead and click on "COMPLETE PURCHASE".
- Fill in the shipping data: E-mail; First Name; Last Name, Complete Address and Contacts (if you intend to use MBway as payment method, the contact to insert should be the one that is configured with the MBway application).
- If you wish to have your order picked up at a CTT Post instead of having it delivered to your home, check the nearest available CTT Post. Then, in the "address" field of your contact information, write the address of the CTT Post chosen to pick up your order and enter the words: "CTT PARTNERSHIP".
- If you have a discount code to use, type it in "DISCOUNT CODE" and click on "APPLY". Otherwise, go ahead and click "CONTINUE TO SHIP";
- For Portugal shipping is free, for all other countries choose the shipping option and click on "Proceed to payment";
- Choose the payment method: Credit Card, PayPal, MBway (you only have 5 minutes to make the payment after placing your order) Amazon Pay or Multibanco Payment (if you choose MB the order will only be processed after payment of the MB reference generated in the next step);
- If you want the billing address to be the same as the shipping address click on "THE SAME SHIPPING ADDRESS"; if you want to put another one click on "USE A DIFFERENT BILLING ADDRESS" and fill it in with the data you want;
- Finally, click on "MAKE MY ORDER" and your order summary will be generated (as well as the MB Reference if you chose that payment method).
- Then you just have to wait for them to arrive.
All orders placed in sanjo.pt are not modifiable, so it is not possible to change quantity/size and/or add/remove items.
If you have such a need, please contact customer support at email@example.com so that we can help you indicating the best alternative, taking into account your request and the status of your order.
It is not possible to cancel the order itself.
If you have such a need, please contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you indicate the best alternative, taking into account your request and the status of your order.
Shipping varies depending on the destination country and the products purchased under the following conditions:
PORTUGAL AND SPAIN:
- Free shipping - €0.00€
EUROPEAN UNION (except Portugal and Spain):
- Standard Shipping (between €0.00 and €99.99) - €15.00
- Standard Shipping (between €100.00 and €149.99) - €10.00
- Free Shipping(more than 150.00) - €0.00
REST OF THE WORLD (except EU)
- Standard Shipping (between €0.00 and €99.99) - €20.00
- Standard Shipping (between €100.00 and €199.99) - €15.00
- Standard Shipping (more than €200.00) - €0.00
The delivery time of our products vary according to the destination place of the order according to the following deadlines:
PORTUGAL: 1 to 2 business days
SPAIN: 2 to 3 working days
EUROPEAN UNION (except Portugal and Spain): 3 - 4 working days
REST OF THE WORLD (except EU): 4 to 5 working days
In periods of sales, promotions and special campaigns may occur some delay in shipment due to increased sales volume.
In Portugal mainland, islands and Spain deliveries are made by CTT; for other countries deliveries are made by FedEx.
Of course. You just have to fill in the correct delivery address and leave the contact details of the person responsible for receiving your order. You can also choose to collect at a CTT Post Office. There are lots of them: find out which one is closest to your area.
No, make sure someone is present at the chosen delivery address.
In case you cannot guarantee reception in the above way we suggest you choose the address of a CTT Post to pick up your order, check the available ctt points and enjoy the flexibility of picking up your order at the time provided by the CTT Post.
At Sanjo.pt you can make payments through: ATM Reference, Paypal, Amazon Pay, MBway, Klarna or Credit Card.
If you choose to pay your order by ATM reference, it will only be processed once the order is paid. Sanjo is notified of the payment and processes the order without the need to send any proof.
In the case of payments by MBway, you only have 5 minutes to make the payment. If you don't receive the pending payment notification from the MBway app, log into the app and payment will be available to be made.
For payments made by credit card, Amazon Pay and Paypal, the debit of the sum of the orders will only be at the time of shipment. Orders paid by ATM reference and MBway will be debited at the time the User makes the payment.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
The refund will be made with the same method of payment chosen for the online purchase. If you have chosen to pay by MBway or ATM we will make a bank transfer.
It is not possible to replace products in orders completed autonomously. However, if it has not yet been shipped, you can request a change via e-mail email@example.com. If it has already been shipped, you can wait for the order to be received and then make the exchange.
Yes, you can return your order up to 14 days after receiving it, as long as the products maintain their original characteristics and without signs of use. To make a return all you have to do is:
- Download and fill out the Online Return Form and send it to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number in the subject of the e-mail. In case the payment of the order has been made through MBway or Multibanco References, you should mention, in the same e-mail, the Iban to which you want the transference of the return value to be made. (In case the payment has been made through Paypal or Visa, the refund of the returned items is made in the same payment method chosen for the purchase after the reception and conformity check of the returned product).
- Then, you just have to deliver the returned product to a CTT Post. For orders delivered in Portugal and Spain, there is an Easy Return label inside the box of the shoes. You must deliver it to the ctt post along with the returned product.
- The postage costs are not refundable in cases where shipping costs were applied.
All returns should be made to:
SANJO | Rua 5 de Outubro nº 484 | 4700-260 - Braga | Portugal
If the returned items show signs of use, SANJO reserves the right to not accept the return and refuse a refund.
NOTE: For exchanges and returns coming from countries outside the European Union, it is extremely important to indicate, at the post office, that the delivery of the item is due to an exchange or return. This will facilitate the customs process.
See instructions for filling out the online return form here.
The refund will be made per order using the payment method used at the time of purchase. If the method of payment was MBway or Multibanco references, bank transfer will be made.
SANJO is only responsible for products sold by M2BEWEAR, Lda, the current owner of the Sanjo brand.
Consult the General Terms and Conditions for more information about SANJO and you can also consult the Online Dispute Resolution centers.
RETURN: GIFT CARD The return of the Gift Card is subject to the return terms stipulated for any other article and can only be made to the holder and the same method of payment used for the purchase.
RETURN OF GIFT CARD PURCHASES: If you return an item that was originally purchased with a Digital Gift Card, any outstanding refund will be returned to the Gift Card.
If you want a refund of the Gift Card amount, it can only
be made to the Gift Card purchase holder and to the same payment method used for the purchase. The refund will only be possible if the Gift Card return period is still active.
You can check which size is right for you in our Size Guide.
Measure the length of your feet from the heel to the tip of your big toe. Do this for both feet.
You should be guided by the foot that has a larger measurement.
Check the UK size displayed on the shoes you normally wear.
Cross-reference this with our size chart.
If you are still in doubt about which size you should order, please contact us at email@example.com We will be happy to help you.
Usage and maintenance tips for your Sanjo
Our shoes are designed for casual use. It is not designed to be used for any kind of sport. Keep your Sanjo shoes stored in a place without humidity for better conservation.
WashingUse neutral soap, without bleaches or detergents. Clean only the external part. After cleaning, remove the soap with a damp cloth.
Never use a washing machine or leave your Sanjo shoes soaking or rinsing under the tap. Always use as little water as possible.
To dry, place your Sanjo shoes in the shade, sole side down. Never use a dryer, hair dryer or oven. Never expose them to intense heat.
To reduce odors from perspiration, let your Sanjo shoes air out in the shade for 12 hours after use. It is also advisable to use antiseptic on the footwear.