SANJO cares about the protection, security, and privacy of your data and the trust you are placing in us.
We want you to feel total confidence in us and to know that your data is safe. Is our commitment to your information - we place all seriousness and attention to protect your privacy: it is our commitment, it is your right.
Whenever you have any questions about the use we make of your data, do not think twice and contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
M2BEWEAR, LDA, a company that owns the registered trademark SANJO, headquartered at Rua 5 de Outubro, 484, 4700-260 Braga, Portugal, with tax identification number 514475188 is the entity responsible for the processing of your data and that guarantees the handling of them by the provisions of the national legislation in force in this matter and the General Regulation on Data Protection - EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016.
We commit ourselves only to collect, store, process, transmit, or delete your data with transparency and responsibility and exclusively in connection with the purchase and sale of our products.
WHAT DATA AND INFORMATION MAY WE NEED TO COLLECT?
Personal data: these are essential data for us to process your request and for us to comply with the laws and regulations applicable to our services, such as name, address, taxpayer number, email address, telephone contact, and data about the method of payment. Refusing to provide this Data may make it impossible for us to process and respond to your request. We may use your Data to contact you with a newsletter, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we believe may be of interest to you. You can always choose not to receive any or all of these communications sent by us by following the unsubscribe link or by the instructions provided in any email we send or by always contacting us through email@example.com.
Customer history: for us to provide you with personalized information about our products and services, promotional or advertising campaigns, commercial offers and other purposes strictly inherent to SANJO, by email or other automatic means of communication we need to file information about your purchased products, transaction dates, support contacts, history of your interactions with SANJO, as well as other useful metrics to be able to provide you with an excellent service. You can manage the permissions you want to give us under "My Account".
Automatic collection of website and social networks: when you are on our website or our social networks, it is as if you are at our home, in our office, or even watching our storefront and our products. We may have access to some information collected automatically (IP address, ISP, your browser, the time of the visit, the pages you visited on our website, rock networks, your location if you so authorize, and other statistics). This, for what? So that we can always have our home ready to welcome you in an optimized way, that's all. ☺
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- To provide and maintain our service;
- To notify you of changes to our service;
- To allow you to participate in all the interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- To provide you with customer support;
- To gather analyzes or essential information so that we can improve our service for you;
- To monitor the use of our service;
- To detect, prevent, and resolve technical problems.
WITH WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
- Financial Institution;
- Fraud detection and prevention entities;
- Technological service providers;
- Logistics, transportation, and delivery service providers and collaborators
- Service providers related to customer support;
- Partners and service providers related to marketing and advertising;
- Judicial, tax and regulatory authorities to comply with legal obligations, at the express request of these authorities.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
When using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that can be to contact you or identify you (such as Personal Data).
Such information may include (not only but also): e-mail address, first and last name, telephone number, address, state, province, zip / postal code, city, such cookies, and usage data.
Depending on the purposes for which we collect your data, the retention period may vary.
To manage your registration as a user of our website, we keep your data for as long as you are our registered user, that is, for as long as you want to be our user.
To manage the purchase and sale transaction, we keep your data for the time necessary until its completion, including possible returns, complaints, or complaints associated with the purchase of the particular product or Service.
For marketing purposes, we keep your data until you cancel your newsletter subscription, or if you participate in promotional actions, we will keep your data for six months from the end of the work.
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it properly stored and protected for as long as the responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, complying with the legislation in force at all times. When each of the possible actions prescribes, we will delete personal data.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
SANJO adopts security measures to protect your data (through data encryption and authentication tools), with a commitment to regularly review data collection, storage, and processing practices to protect unauthorized access. To our systems: your security is our security.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN SHARING PERSONAL DATA?
If you are a resident of the Euporeu Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under the general data protection regulation (GDPR). Here at SANJO, we aim to take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, change, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. You can always:
- Request access to your data and all information collected following the operations carried out;
- Request rectification of personal data;
- Request the elimination of your data, as long as they are not necessary for the purpose for which they collected or compliance with legal obligations of M2BEWEAR, LDA, as well as the limitation of the goals of their treatment;
- Oppose that these used for marketing and advertising purposes;
- Request the portability of your data to another entity and its copy;
- Withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for data processing.
We may use service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service.This data is shared with other Google services. It can use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- For more information about Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy and Terms web page: http://policies.google.com/pri... To exercise any of your rights, just send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the respective description of the intended one.
To exercise any of your rights, just send your request to email@example.com with the respective description of the intended one.
We do not collect or process data, nor process orders from children under 16. But you can always ask your parents for your SANJO ☺
SE VERIFICARES ALGUMA VIOLAÇÃO NO TRATAMENTO DOS TEUS DADOS…
… tens o direito de apresentar reclamação junto da respetiva autoridade de controlo – a Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – bem como recorrer às instancias legais que consideres mais adequadas.
Esta política pode ser alterada a qualquer momento e sem aviso aos visitantes/utilizadores do nosso website. Se és atento a este tema recomendamos que consultes esta página para que possas saber das alterações que possam advir. Ao navegares em www.sanjo.pt estás a concordar com as práticas descritas na nossa política.
Se tiveres alguma questão sobre a Política de Privacidade, por favor não tenhas problemas em contactar-nos em firstname.lastname@example.org